QUALITY QUEENSLAND KIT HOMES
A Better Way to Build Your Dream Queensland Home!
Valley Kit Homes supply Queensland owner builders or anyone looking to reduce their home building costs with steel frame kit homes. Making the dream of home ownership a reality and we make it easy! Small enough to care and big enough to deliver. Good advice and assistance every step of the way.
A Queensland Valley Kit Home is
- Lightweight and preassembled
- Precision-engineered frames
- Easily transported
- Fast to build!
- 1 to 5 bedroom designs
- Fully customisable
- Airy designs suit Queensland’s climate
- Country to Coast
- Elevated Platform Floor or Concrete slab on ground
- Save on construction costs without cutting corners
- More value and inclusions than our competitors
- Easy to follow DIY construction guide for every home
- Reduce costs by managing construction yourself
- Top quality Australian made materials
- Fully engineered and certified trusses & frames
- Energy certification & much more
- Solid Australia wide warranties
- Heavier gauge steel
- Hot dip galvanizing
- Up above standard not down to a price
Valley Kit Homes are your local Queensland kit home experts – trusted to deliver dream homes since 1995.
“Purchased a Papua from valley kit homes for an owner build and couldn’t be happier. The kit was all inclusive to lock up, good quality and straightforward to assemble being constructed by one person over the course of three months. Highly recommended.”
“We bought a Valley Kit Home for our rural NSW property with a number of building challenges due to its location. VKH was very supportive of our unique circumstances and worked hard to meet our requirements. To Jose and the team, a huge thanks!”Bill
Ready to Build?
Join the Kit Home Revolution!
Download our brochure to view more of our designs and learn more about our process and inclusions.
Book in with our design team to discuss your unique site and home design requirements so we can customize a plan that is just right for you.
We deliver the materials needed for you to build your home. And if you need extra support, just ask us to guide you through the build